Bryan Perez received his B.A. from William Paterson University, graduated with his Juris Doctor from the Quinnipiac University School of Law, and is admitted to practice before all state and federal courts in New Jersey, including the U.S. Federal District Court for District of New Jersey. Bryan's affiliations, admissions and awards include:
- Member: American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- The Supreme Court of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, State of New Jersey (2015, 2016, 2017)
- Lead Counsel Rated Immigration Attorney (2014) by Thomson Reuters
- AVVO Clients' Choice Award (Immigration), 2014
- Legal Services of New Jersey Equal Justice Medal, 2005
Bryan was named to the Super Lawyers Rising Stars list in each of the last two years (2015 & 2016), a recognition that is only enjoyed by 2.5% of attorneys practicing law in New Jersey. In addition, Bryan was named as a 2014 Lead Counsel Rated Attorney, as acknowledged by Thomson Reuters, for the area of immigration law. The Lead Counsel distinction is awarded to attorneys who possess the requisite experience, reputation and ethics required for inclusion.
Bryan was recently selected to serve on the New Jersey District Ethics Committee, (District VA). Committee members volunteer their time in an effort to investigate alleged ethics violations committed by attorneys in New Jersey (and within their district.) Bryan will serve on the committee from September, 2014 through September, 2018. For more information on the Office of Attorney Ethics and the District Ethics Committees, click here.
Bryan handles all matters before U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services for the Law Firm of Perez, Perez & Perez, P.C. In addition to representing and assisting clients in their alien relative petitions, adjustment of status applications and naturalization applications, he prepares and files all responses to Notices of Intent to Deny as well as Appeals of adverse decisions. Bryan has salvaged many clients' immigration cases via his aggressive and experienced handling of their Appeal. Often times, worried and anxious clients retain Bryan in an effort to resuscitate a case that had been mishandled by prior representation.
Bryan Perez has personally appeared and successfully adjudicated adjustment of status and naturalization applications in the following cities and states:
- Newark, New Jersey
- Mount Laurel, New Jersey
- New York, New York
- Queens, New York
- Holtsville, New York
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Hartford, Connecticut
- Baltimore, Maryland
Bryan specializes in the preparation and filing of I-601 and I-601A Waivers of Inadmissibility. Please click here to read more about Perez, Perez & Perez, P.C.'s Waiver department.
In addition to handling all immigration matters with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Bryan also advocates for his clients who are facing removal proceedings before the Executive Office for Immigration Review.
While Bryan's primary practice area is immigration, he also represents clients in uncontested divorce matters.
Areas Of Practice
- Uncontested Divorce
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, Bridgeport, Connecticut
- Juris Doctor
- William Paterson University
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, State of New Jersey
- Lead Counsel Rated Immigration Attorney, Thomson Reuters
- AVVO Clients' Choice Award (Immigration)
- Legal Services of New Jersey Equal Justice Medal
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member
- New Jersey District Ethics Committe, 2014 to 2018