Jhon j. Perez
John J. Perez received his B.A. from William Paterson University, graduated with his Juris Doctor from the Quinnipiac University School of Law, and is admitted to practice before all state and federal courts in New Jersey, including the U.S. Federal District Court for District of New Jersey. John J. Perez is also currently a member of the American Bar Association and New Jersey State Bar Association. John's affiliations and admissions include:
- Member: American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- The Supreme Court of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
John J. Perez manages the Employment-Based Immigration Department of the Firm. He prepares and reviews all of the Firm's corporate and job-related cases. John specializes in all variations of nonimmigrant or "temporary work" visa petitions including H-1B, L, O, and P visas.
In addition to temporary work visas, John manages all employment-based legal permanent residency cases starting with the alien labor certification application filed with the U.S. Department of Labor. John guides and educates clients, whether it is the corporate sponsor or foreign national worker, through the recruitment process and eventual filing of Form ETA 9089. Once certified, he continues the employment-based permanent residency case through the USCIS process, first with the I-140 petition and then with the I-485 application. John also accompanies each client to the final USCIS interview.
John J. Perez manages all of the Firm's appeals to the Board of Alien Labor Certification Appeals and Visa Applications at U.S. Consulates throughout the world. John also represents clients in immigration court, appearing on their behalf at both master calendar and merits hearings.
John's meticulous attention to detail has resulted in a countless number of success stories. He stands ready to assist you and/or your employer with any immigration matters that may arise.
In addition to practicing immigration law, John is a certified contract advisor by the National Football League Player's Association and has negotiated millions of dollars in NFL contracts on behalf of his clients with the Oakland Raiders, Green Bay Packers, New York GIants, Detroit Lions, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Indianapolis Colts and Minnesota Vikings. He is also certified as a contract advisor by the Canadian Football League Player's Association.
Areas Of Practice
- Employment-Based Immigration
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, Bridgeport, Connecticut
- Juris Doctor
- William Paterson University
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member